Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 16, 2010

LOVE CONTRACT

Love Contract
credits to deviantart :)

The last day of December was a dream to live. Now, nothing seems real to me anymore. It was the day when she walked away. Her sound is slowly fading until I couldn’t hear her footsteps anymore. Finally, she’s gone…
----

 I wasn’t the witch who fooled all those princesses outside the castle and made their lives miserable before they had their happy ending. There’s a few of us but I’m certainly not the bad one. Some people say that witches of all kinds only care about witchcraft and evil plans. Those stories are 100% not true. We have our own hearts too and dreams that we want to achieve…but those foolish humans make it harder for us.

A month ago, while wandering around the forest, I saw a prince in our forbidden territory. He was badly hurt. I ran to him and saved him with a magic spell I just learned from a new book, something that could heal and make one’s body strong. He was lying on the grass with his eyes closed when I put my hands on his chest and chanted the magic words. A trained witch like me doesn’t need any wand anymore. The wound at his side slowly closed and he woke up with confusion. I was standing in front of him and he was probably shocked to see a girl wearing an all black dress in the middle of the forest. I was the same to him, but he probably doesn’t know how dangerous this part of the forest was.

I was staring at him, still leaning at the side of the large oak tree. Stupid, I thought. If other witches saw him, for sure, he’s probably dead by now.

“Y-y-you’re…” he stuttered.

“Yes, as you can see, I’m a witch…and I have just saved your life,” I said proudly to him.

Once again, he was left speechless. Maybe he couldn’t imagine someone like me saving him. I put a spell on you, I said. That saved your life. You should thank me, not be scared of me….fool.

I turned my back and started walking away. Why did I even help him? He doesn’t concern me anyways. But just when I’m about to forget the whole incident, he shouted, Thank you! I stopped for a moment, with his voice playing inside my head. This was the first time I heard someone thanking me.

If you really did save me, he said. Then I should probably be giving you something in return, right? He asked.

I faced him one last time and thought about the thing I wanted the most…. To be a princess. Well, not everyone is given the chance to be one. All of them seem to have their own happily ever after, and even just for once, I want to experience it.

Then… would you make me a princess? I grinned.
(to be continued..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment