Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Random



I miss everything about you.
I miss your smile and your shining brown eyes.
I miss that sweet feeling whenever you call my name.
I miss the way you looked at me that way.

I’m so stuck in my dreams.
I’m trying to escape.
I’m just not over you.
Even if I wanted to go away,
My heart can’t seem to move on.


-----------------------------

I tried to look away,
But I can’t seem to do it.
I can’t take my eyes off of that person in front of me.
Wherever he goes,
My heart follows.
Whenever he smiles,
I wonder.

I tried to be alone
But your thoughts came instead.
You’re everything but a sweet melody inside my head.
Whatever you do,
I’m amazed.
Whenever you speak,
I smile.

You were nothing but a dream to me
So far from being real
Even so like a wilted rose that will soon fade away
But even if you’re so far away
I’ll continue to look at you this way.


-----------------------------

So at the farthest corner,
I remain seated at the same place.
I was thinking that maybe you will stop the time appear right in front of me.
I was hoping that you’ll be able to send me those red tulips.
But now all I ever wanted is for you to remember me.
You’re not here anymore,
I can’t even sense your presence in my heart.
You’re just like a stranger fading away into the dark.
When did you ever set your eyes on me?
Never.

And so I looked back at the distant past,
When you are still you and I’m still a little girl at heart.
You were so in love with the voice that captured you.
You strummed your guitar and that love song started.
At the same time, the moon came closer to listen.
But as soon as the night turned to day,
You disappeared with the stars.
And I even thought you’ll stay.
I guess I was wrong.
Dead wrong.

I realized two hearts could be so different
I’ve been waiting for myself to get it all right.
But it takes time for me to accept.
I’m a nobody in this world
All things will still be the same without me.
I can quickly move away like the air that surround you.
But I also envy that wind,
The wind that could go with you anywhere.
But now I’m just a lifeless form that is gone to nothingness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment