Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Let's Do Karaoke!

Lately, I've been bored. hehe..
Well, not because I have nothing to do.. I'm just lazy sometimes when it comes to school work.
But before I made these vids, I'm done with all my work, I assure you that.
Well, I know that some of you laughed on my previous vid.
I hope you will appreciate these two.
But seriously, when I watched myself, I laughed because on some parts, my eyes keep on rolling.
I think I was looking at the yahoo updates at the side of my desktop.
At the end of the other video, you will hear the door creak. Why?
My sister entered right after I finished singing. haha.
Well, I don't know what else to tell you.
Don't watch it if your just gonna make fun of me, okay? HAHA.

That's all I guess. enjoy.!


2 comments:

Angeline said...

Nice Dandan! :)))

14Lovely23 said...

utube sensation!! hahaha

Post a Comment