Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

OMG it's sunday. I just wanna take this opportunity to greet all the fathers out there (especially my PaPa)! Happy Father's Day! We love you all!

     It's the start of the 4th week of my college life. Time really is fast, huh? Super dame na agad nang nangyri from building relationships to failing quizzes, I think? Hope not. hehe. First of all, gusto ko lang ikwento ang first CWTS exposure ko in De La Salle University. We went to Caloocan actually to meet the host families nang barangay na tutulungan namen for the rest of the term. I had so much fun! Sheena and I we're assigned to Ate Janet's house. She was very hospitable! She has two kids: RonRon and Reign. Ang cute nila. Nung una, medyo shy pa si reign pero eventually natuto na rin siyang makikulitan samen. We tried different kinds of stuffs just to make those kids smile. We danced foolishly! Nagenjoy ako dun! haha. Kahit hindi ako marunong sumayaw eh napahalakhak naman kame ng mga bata. Nag-enjoy din ako sa Lunch Mode namen nina ate Janet. Super dame ng napagkwentuhan and napagusapan. They have so many worries sa family: electric bills, water bills etc. Pero despite that fact eh she stays humble all the time. I really like her. During the whole experience, naglakbay kame sa iba't ibang sulok. We saw the sapa which is really an outstanding beauty once it has been cleaned. hehe. Nakita din namin yung mini library na ginawa nung older batch.. At the end of our session, we discussed everything and of course, thanked each other. Next ay yung jeep experience with blockmates. Bakit kung san kame nandun eh tahimik mga tao? Haha! May ganun e no. Pero ayun, masaya naman. Nakakatawa lang yung mga nangangalabit kasi parang simon boys lang eh tapos si Ciel na unconsciously na nakatulog sken. :))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Happy Father's Day!--- Today, we celebrated Father's Day! Uhm si papa wala dito pero I hope nakita nya yung pics. Hehe. We bought cake. Actually dapat ung tshirt na cake bibilhin namen eh, limited edition sa red ribbon kaso naubusan kame.. Kaya cookies and cream with oreo na lang..
     Nanuod din kame ngayon ng Toy Stoy 3! I've been blabbering about it. Haha! It is certainly a must-watch movie. A 10 out of 10! Super puno nung sinehan, grabe. WARNING: Spoiler Alert :) Nagstart yung movie. haha. Andy's going to college! It had been years, well everybody grows up. He was in a hard situation where he was asked to live his childhood behind. Part nung childhood na  yun sina woody and friends. Those toys felt so rejected, alone and old. Akala nila hindi na sila love ni Andy. But they were wrong. Andy was really planning to keep all of them in the attic kasi ayaw niya idonate. But they got him wrong. Throughout the movie, mafi-feel mo talaga ung drama parts. I won't tell you the entire story, you have to watch it of course. Natutunan ko dito na we have to stay together all the time. Kasi yung susuporta lang naman  sayo eh yung pamilya mo. Just believe in them kasi hindi ka nila iiwan. Yung pinaka-dramang part sa movie ay syempre yung ending. Andy finally left the toys with tears. He gave them to a very cute and kind little girl. I think the toys are happy there. Lol at barbie and ken na naiwan sa daycare. Ang cute nila. Okay. Back to that part, Andy said na he had woody for as long as he can remember. Pero he learned to let go kasi he's gonna enter a new chapter of his life. It's really sad. Pero everybody were happy in  the end, I think. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just wanna share nga pala yung new song na ginawa ko. Uhm, the vid is being process. I just can't get the right tune eh. HAHA! tapos hindi pa ko marunong maggitara so vocals lang? nakakahiya naman. HAHA.. I'm not expecting anyone to really appreciate it, I just wanna share at kung sino man gusto magview eh, gorah. hehe.. Ayun.. Eto nga pala yung lyrics.. I dunno if tapos na ba yan or dadagdagan ko pa. Pero sana rin ay tulungan niyo ko magcreate ng title? Haha. And tugtog pls? :D

You’re at the farthest corner,
I’m on this side.
I saw you when I looked that way,
I’ll never get tired day by day.

I looked away
I’m scared that you would see me.
But I’ve been waiting for the day that you’ll say “hey!”
You’ll come closer and ask if I’m okay.

Here I am,
Stranded on this dream.
Wake me up and say goodbye.

I’m learning to fly
And escape this life
Just to see my prince and my knight.
I’m starting to smile
And feel my heart
Hoping that tomorrow will be alright.

You are standing one foot away from me.
I can hear your voice inside my head.
You’re my melody, I can’t pretend.

Here I am,
Stranded on this dream.
Wake me up and say goodbye.

I’m learning to fly
And escape this life
Just to see my prince and my knight.
I’m starting to smile
And feel my heart
Hoping that tomorrow will be alright.

0 comments:

Post a Comment