Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Welcome To My New Blog!

Note from Me:

I know my blogs are a little bit confusing. Actually this is the third one. Haha. I don't know but I just wanted to create another one. So, hope you like it. Btw, this is where I'm gonna post my poems, the book I'm reading or the dramas that I am currently addicted to. I'm not a good writer but I want to share what I have created. I was also hoping the you would give me comments about it. I also hope that you will follow me. hehe. Okay, so much for the introductory part. Well, I just want you to know that I'm abandoning my previous blogs. hehe. Not really abandoning but I think I won't write on it anymore. Nobody reads it anyways, I think. And you wouldn't be interested in my life story. Having something to talk about, that isn't about me, is much more fun. Hehe. I hope you will continue to read my posts! Introduction ends here.. :)


                                                                                                                                     --Danica

0 comments:

Post a Comment